BRE TRAM 11) the club will be paid £5 for every child-week booked. The bookings do not need to be made by members - just by folks using our code so tell your friends as well! If you miss out on the January BOGOF the code will still ensure that Brentwood Trampoline Club benefits from the commission payments - simply quote the code or enter it in the promotions box if you book on-line.
Wednesday, 19 January 2011
Monday, 17 January 2011
|Under-13 F Team|
Grading - Hitchin
- Joshua Newman - won under-15 D, qualified to C, new PB2
- Emma Frost - won over-19 D
- Vanessa Lewis - won over-15 G, (leapfrog) qualified to E , new PB1 & PB2
- Becky Tompkinson - third over-15 G, new PB2
- Vanessa, Becky with Gemma Pratt & Victoria Patterson - team winners
- Joseph Dulieu-Hasler - second under-15 F
- Faith Everett - second under-13 F, new PB2
- Kendra Sherlock - third under-13 F, new PB1 & PB2
- Faith, Kendra with Alex Bartkowiak & Georgia Tyrell - team winners
- Holly Perry - third under-13 G
Schools Zonals - Cardiff
- Maddison Merritt - second under-11 Elite, qualified National Finals
- Susanna Badley - won under-13 Elite, qualified National Finals
- Susanna with Lucy Philips and (non-club members) Lucy Kingsman and Olivia Watson - won team under-13 Elite, qualified National Finals
Once again, a competition report will be placed online once official scores have been received.
Tuesday, 11 January 2011
Monday, 10 January 2011
Friday, 7 January 2011
The venue will be the function rooms at the Courage Hall. Some light food will be provided and the bar will be open. As previously, the AGM itself will be a short meeting in which the committee will present its report and committee members will be elected. Copies of the reports can be found at http://www.brentwoodtc.org/reports.htm.
The AGM will be followed by a New Year Rave with a surprise DJ.
Jack Petchley medals will be handed out to all members who won the award last year (see http://www.brentwoodtc.org/jack_petchey.htm). If that includes you, please make a special effort to attend as the medals can only be given to those who make it to this event.
All members and their family are encouraged to come along.