Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Snow Update

With snow still falling it is not certain whether trampolining will be on tonight - this decision will be made by Brentwood School Sports Centre later this afternoon. If the decision is made to:
  • close then we will update the website calendar (www.brentwoodtc.org) as soon as we hear and you are encouraged to check this before travelling.
  • remain open then we (coaches) will do our utmost to ensure that all is ready for you to attend as normal.
This advice will also apply to any future days of possible snow-disruption.

UPDATE : As of 3pm, 30th November, BSSC have yet to make a decision but expect to do so shortly after 4pm.

No comments: